Inventory browser... bug?

Hello there

We are stuck on an issue that we have not yet managed to resolve.
It is about the existence of products in order to Inventory Browser
Our actual existence is visualized in multiples of 8, and we cannot understand this logic.

I checked the answer you gave almost a year ago, (Basic workflow - medical testing facility - #7 by t99 ) however it does not seem to apply in our case, since we have verified and (unless you indicate otherwise) yes, we have updated the version with which we are working.

Is there something wrong with our logic in the interpretation or maybe it is a bug?

Yes, that’s certainly a bug. I have a hunch why that might be happening. Can you show me the En Existencias tab for product 7890?

I’m so sorry for the delay Justin.
this is the required tab.

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, that was not what I expected. My hunch is that there’s a JOIN happening between product availability and some other table that is causing the multiply x 8 effect. My next thought is that it’s the Product Supplier or Product Catalog tables. Or even more odd, it could be that t he product availability table itself has duplicate rows. Are you running OpenBoxes on multiple servers all pointing to the same database?

Anyway, it’s not as simple as looking at the SQL query behind this page, because the SQL in this case is being generated by the ORM tool (GORM/Hibernate).

In any case, it’s definitely a bug. I’ll investigate as soon as I can. It might be helpful to do a screenshare at some point if I don’t make any progress.

Justin

I trust those hunches to solve this calculation.
about your question, our installation runs on a single instance of the same server.
And of course we are at your service, if you consider it necessary, tell us the time and the means to share the screen of our installation.
Thank you very much Justin